The Japanese physician Toshiki Fukutsudzi designed this weight loss technique, and she guarantees effectiveness if you follow the instructions. This exercise will help you melt the waist fat and it will make your abdomen firmer.
It is quite difficult and it takes time to get used in doing it properly, however, after only a minute or two in the beginning, you will easily get to five minutes.
Follow these steps:
- Use a normal sized towel and roll it into a cylinder. Use something to wrap the towel so that it does not deforms.
- Sit down on the floor, or use a soft mat or a massage table if that’s an option.
- Place the towel at the same level as your navel and lay down.
- Your feet should be apart, however the toes should touch each other.
- Stretch the arms over your head with the hands downwards and the little fingers should also touch each other, same as the toes.
- Remain in such posture for approximately 5 minutes and then slowly get up with no sudden movements.
- Finish the exercise slowly with no sudden jerking motions.