Magnesium is an essential mineral that our body needs, in all stages of life, and still almost every second person has magnesium deficiency.
The reason why we need this mineral so much is its relation to numerous metabolic processes in the body whose number reaches as much as 300.
The recommendations for magnesium intake on daily basis are 500-1000mg.
However, the deficiency of this mineral is mostly a result of its use by our body in an amount higher than the one we consume, and same as many other minerals and nutrients, we need it on order to cope with everyday stress.
Usual indicators of the lack of magnesium in the organism include
- Strong Headaches,
- Limb Cramps,
- Variable Sugar Values,
- Cardiac Problems,
- Osteoporosis Etc.
Sufficient intake of magnesium positively contributes in people with Alzheimer disease, and the lack of this nutrient in the brain may cause Parkinson’s disease.
Furthermore, the lack of magnesium is associated to numerous chronic diseases such as metabolic syndrome and diabetes type two.
When the body needs more of this mineral, it has an increased insulin discharge and this furthermore causes inflammation as a result of more glucose in the cells.
For this reason, it is of vital importance to include magnesium in your nutrition. Sources of magnesium include:
- Whole Grains,
- Dark Chocolate Etc.
Magnesium intake is possible in a form of supplements, however it is important for these supplements to have a good quality.
And it is important that these supplements include B6 as well, as well as the 4 cofactors…
- Orotate And
…because the body easily absorbs these minerals and they enable improved functioning of the organism.
Some of the numerous useful properties of magnesium include the following:
- Magnesium fills the body with energy,
- It is good for the brain and it relieves muscle fatigue.
- It is beneficial for conditions such as lack of concentration, restlessness, sleeplessness, hysteria, depression, numbness, fibromyalgia, arrhythmia and it improves the heart function in general, and it controls heart palpitations.
- Magnesium is good for people who suffer from migraine, digestion difficulties, and fibromyalgia.
- Magnesium has a favorable effect on the entire body in general, it stimulates the formation of DNA and improves the results of sportsmen.