Ovarian cysts are a common occurrence and many women face this problem at some point in life. The accumulation of eggs caused by increased hormonal levels can happen at any woman during her reproductive period, and a specific age limit is not determined.
Ovarian cysts have different size, they are actually a sac full of fluid.
It is important to know that untimely treatment of ovarian cysts may result in harmful effects and the cysts may increase. Their further growth can be prevented by establishing balanced hormonal levels.
In this article we describe the usual first signs that may be a signal of ovarian cysts. These usual warning indicators include the following:
- frequent or very rare urination,
- painful sexual intercourse,
- increased body weight,
- nausea accompanied by vomiting,
- lack of appetite,
- painful menstrual period or unusual bleeding,
- bloated abdomen sometimes with abdominal pain etc.
Other less common symptoms include more or less frequent stools, unusual exhaustion etc. In an event of post-menopausal bleeding, we suggest that you visit your general practitioner. Actually, the advice by a general practitioner is always welcome if your symptoms concern you.
Make sure you follow the frequency of the symptoms and convey this information to the GP.
We present two very useful plants that give excellent results when it comes to ovarian cysts.
- One of them is CHASTE BERRY OR CHASTE TREE as it is also known. It is known by many other names and this extraordinary plant is a supreme remedy for many different gynecological problems.
It mitigates pelvic pain and supports shrinkage of the ovarian cysts. It also establishes control of the menstrual flow and control of the hormone due to its component – diterpenes which are chemical compounds that reduce the production of the hormone oestrogen in the brain.
- The second herb is LICORICE. It is a perfect hormonal balancer and enhancer of the function of adrenal glands. It is known in traditional medicine as an effective remedy in the treatment of ovarian cysts.
Its preparation is very simple, boil it, and after it cools strain it and drink this tea twice a day.