Best exercise to lose weight, they are surprisingly easy to do. This was found in a study that sought a common variety of abdominal exercises to determine the best exercises to lose weight and really works to strengthen the abdominals.
The study compared various exercises to lose belly ranging from simple traditional crunch to more complicated activities that require gym equipment.
The 8 Best exercises to lose weight, step by step for effective results
The basic type of abdominal contractions. Exercises To Lose Belly Fast.
The basic abdominal exercise aims to crunch the rectus abdominis. Although it seems simple, many people do not succeed. Using a good way to make a contraction makes it one of the best exercises for abdominal weight loss.
How to Do Basic Abdominal Exercise, Abdominal Contraction
- Lie on your back, bend your knees, placing hands on the sides of your head.
- Contract your abdominal and lower back flatten against the ground.
- In these exercises for the abdomen, slowly lift your shoulder blades one or two inches off the floor.
- Exhale when you lift, keep the neck straight and chin up.
- Hold for a few seconds (do not hold your breath).
- Lower slowly, keeping your abdominal muscles contracted.
- Perform up to 20 repetitions of abdominal exercises this perfect form for each repetition.
- To make it more difficult, use an exercise ball.
Exercises For Abdomen, contraction in Bicycle.
The abdominal exercises bicycle contraction entered the top of the list of the best exercises for the abdomen straight. This is the conclusion of a study which compared 12 common abdominal exercises to find which really strengthen the abs. Each exercise was ranked for muscle stimulation as measured by electromyography (EMG) in the straight and oblique abdominal muscles, external and internal.
How to Do Abdominal Exercises shrink Bike
- Lie on the floor with your lower back against the floor.
- Since these exercises for the abdomen, put your hands beside your head.
- Raise your knees to a 45-degree angle and slowly go through a bicycle pedal motion.
- Touch your right knee with your left elbow, and then your left knee with your right elbow.
- Breathe evenly throughout the exercise.
Learn How to Make Exercise Captain’s chair
The exercises for the abdomen named captain’s chair comes in second place in the list of the best exercises for the abdomen straight. This is the conclusion of a study that compared 12 common abdominal exercises to find which really strengthen the abs.
Abdominal exercises captain’s chair was one of the few exercises in the list of “best exercise to lose weight” that requires gym equipment. Generally, you will find a machine vertical knee lift in health clubs or stores designed for use at home.
How to Make Exercise Captain’s chair
- Start with legs dangling and slowly lift your knees toward your chest.
- The movement should be controlled and deliberate as you climb the knees and returns to the starting position.
Abdominal contraction exercises on a ball
These abdominal exercises “contraction in a ball” ranks third in the list of the best exercises for the abdomen straight. This is the conclusion of a study that compared 12 common abdominal exercises to find which really strengthen the abs.
How to Make the medicine ball sit-ups Correctly
- Sit on the ball with feet flat on the floor.
- Let the ball roll slowly and rest until your thighs and torso are parallel with the ground.
- Contract your abdominals raising your torso to no more than 45 degrees.
- To work the oblique muscles, do the exercises for the abdomen keeping your feet together.
Abdominal contraction exercises Legs In Vertical Position
These abdominal exercises are another type of moves effective for straight and abdominal internal and external obliques.
Steps to perform exercises “vertical legs”:
- Lie on your back and extend your legs up with knees slightly bent.
- Contract your abs and get up until shoulder blades leave the floor.
- Keep your head up while performing these exercises for the abdomen, do not pull your neck.
- Keep your legs in a fixed position.
- Lift your torso toward your knees.
- Get off and do 12 to 16 repetitions.
How To Make Abdominal Exercise Long Arm Of Contraction
- Lie on your back with your arms over your head with folded hands and arms close to your ears.
- Keep your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Contract your abdominals and lift your shoulders off the floor.
- Get off and do 12 to 16 repetitions.
Reverse contraction exercises
These abdominal exercises target the rectus abdominis.
How to perform this exercises:
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet on the ground.
- Place your hands on the floor or behind the head.
- Bring your knees to your chest to flex about 90 degrees for these abdominal exercises in reverse.
- Contract your abdominals and lift your hips off the ground in a very small movement.
- Lower and repeat.
Abdominal Exercise Chart
Also called “hover” is the starting place if you want to improve strength and core stability. Here’s how to do it.
- Start in plank position with your forearms and toes on the floor.
- In these abdominal exercises keep the torso straight and rigid and your body in a straight line from ears to feet, without yielding or bending.
- Your head should be relaxed and you should be looking down. Hold for 10 seconds to get started.
- During the working time of 30 seconds, 45 or 60.
The Best Exercise Equipment For Abs
The study team, doing an abdominal exercise ball for the abdomen and using a vertical lifting equipment knees showed greater activation of muscle.
Ordering the list of the best exercises to lose weight, and strengthen abdominal muscles belly.
- Abdominal exercises Bike contraction
- Abdominal exercises captain’s chair
- Exercises to lose belly contraction in a ball
- Vertical contraction Leg and buttocks
- Banda de Torso
- Exercise to lose belly contraction Long Arm
- Reverse Contraction
- Heel thrust contraction
- Abdominal Roller
- Table Exercise
- Traditional abdominal contraction
- Tube Push Exercise