We are all quite aware of the harmful effect of processed food, however we continue to consume these health enemies. Food rich in sugars, fats and genetically modified products kills our health and reduces the necessary alkaline balance of the body.
The perfect condition of the human organism is the alkaline condition, and although we know this, we oppose this fact and create an acid balance. The increased acid level is the main factor that leads to numerous diseases, it reduces the immunity of the person, and it may even cause cancer.
Products for alkaline balance
It you are a person who takes a good care of your body, then you also pay attention to what you eat and try to do at least something for your health. Below we recommend a long list of healthy products that will provide more alkali in your body. And the optimal condition of the organism provides the optimal results for a healthy body and a healthy lifestyle.
- Swiss chard – This is a strong alkaline product, it is rich in minerals such as magnesium, and vitamin A and vitamin C. It is a strong opponent of diseases.
- Melon – Melon acts like a natural purifier of your body, with an incredible pH value of 8.5. Make sure you always consume this fruit fresh. All melons have beneficial effects. Watermelons for example are rich in fiber and their water content reaches as much as 92%. Melons are great both for adults and children, so make sure you consume melon as much as possible during the warm seasons when organic watermelons are available on the market.
- Buckwheat – this incredible plant is rich in calcium, iron, vitamin B6 and magnesium. If fills you with strength, and it is very good for your heart, doctors recommend it. Make sure you introduce it in your diet, one meal once a weak is definitely recommendable.
- Olive oil – consumption of this healthy product is a known fact worldwide, however it is always worth to mention its positive effects once again. Olive oil contains vitamin E, monounsaturated fat, and polyunsaturated fat which makes it the best oil option you can use.
- Flax seed – this fiber crop is rich in iron, magnesium, calcium, and vitamin E. It protects your health, boost your energy levels, and it acts against inflammation and hot flashes during menopause.
- Avocado – rich in healthy monounsaturated fats which are good for the heart, vitamins A, C and B6, magnesium, iron etc.
- Banana – This fruit is an excellent energy boosters, it reduces blood pressure, it protects against asthma and cancer etc.
- Berries – rich in vitamins and minerals with extraordinary antioxidant properties.
- Carrot – full of beta-carotene, carrots are useful for your vision, actually their list of positive effects is quite long.
- Garlic – it is good for the blood pressure.
- Broccoli – reduces cholesterol levels.
- Grapes – source of an abundance of vitamins and minerals, with excellent antioxidant properties, recommendable for high blood pressure.
- Pineapple – it is a great supporter of harmless reduction of body weight
- Alfalfa sprouts – rich in enzymes, good for establishing appropriate hormone levels
- Lemons – almost everyone is aware of the health benefits of this super-food. The rich content with a lot of vitamin C is a great protector against colds and flu.
- Brussels sprouts – this extremely healthy product has strong anti-oxidant and anti-cancer characteristics.
- Sauerkraut and similar fermented products will improve your nutrition and provide you some extra healthy benefits.
- Cauliflower – you can use it as a replacement of bread, and it is more delicious, you can prepared it in numerous ways.
- Grapefruit – contains an abundance of vitamin A and C
- Seaweeds – rich in iron, known for their alkaline content.
- Quinoa – good for appropriate blood sugar levels
- Cucumber – almost the entire content of cucumber is water, so it is great for your skin, providing it a lot of hydration, and for the entire body as well. We can always have an advantage of some extra hydration right? Especially during the summer period.
- Parsley – it is an extraordinary cleanser of your digestive system
- Mango – it detoxifies and cleanses the colon
- Spinach – rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B6, calcium, magnesium, iron etc. It is one of the best foods you can give to your organism.
- Oranges – high dose of vitamin C, oranges are a great protector of your health, and a strong opponent of flu and cold.
- Papaya – it is known for its laxative properties, as a great cleanser of the colon.